Let’s assume that you have already expounded all facts about yourself in your essay. This called a rough draft. During draft writing, your main task is to develop arguments, write down your basic thoughts and arrange them in a strict sequence, accompanying them with illustrative materials or auxiliary data. After that you need to polish your statement of purpose. It is recommended to leave your paper for a day or two after writing the first version. Then, you will be able to check and improve your essay with “fresh mind.”
First of all, during checking your statement of purpose pay attention to the following points:
1. It is important to remember that statement of purpose is subjective genre by its nature. Hence, it can be evaluated only subjectively. In other words, someone may like your essay and someone may not.
2. Personal data.
You have to achieve certain goals no matter what question you answer. In your statement of purpose, you are expected to answer the following questions:
- Did I reply to a question?
- Did I set out my thoughts clearly and exactly?
- Does my essay sound naturally and were there any mistakes?
Also, make sure that you did the following:
- Demonstrated your desire to build a career in a particular direction.
- Were “targeted” to build a career in a particular field.
- Included in a story one to three qualities, strengths and characteristics that distinguish you from the mass of other candidates.
- Presented at least one strong argument in your favor, so an employer will invite you to join his or her business.
3. Communication skills / writing.
It is essential to note that essays are designed to test your ability to express thoughts on paper as well as your writing skills. Of course, your essay should not characterize you as a future writer or philologist, but it should demonstrate that you are a future leader or manager, who wants to succeed in business. It is important to being able to present your ideas in any business, as well as ability to express them on paper.
Second part of the post is available here.
Third part of the post can be reached through this link.
If you are looking for professional writers to write a statement of purpose for you, look no further than 911customessay.com. We have extensive experience in writing statements of purpose and will do everything possible to help you to achieve your dream!
If you have writing tips or want to submit a guest post, you are always welcome! Just e-mail us email@example.com