Being able to write a good, interesting article is a valuable skill. It proves that you can clearly and correctly express and structure your thoughts. In this post, I would like to highlight what exactly you need to do in order to write a good article.
1. Set up working environment. You should feel comfortable during writing and be able to concentrate on your thoughts and avoid distractions.
2. Define a topic. First of all, you need to determine a topic of your future text. If your topic will be formulated in a form of a question, then in your article you need to give an exhaustive answer to this question. As well, it is extremely important to demonstrate deep understanding of a subject. In other words, you should know what you are writing about.
3. Make a research. Before starting, it is preferable to find out were there previously published articles on the same topic. If you have time and your future article is very important, read some articles on a similar topic. It will help you to avoid plagiarism, matches, repetitions and make your article unique.
4. Make a rough plan. Before you begin writing, make at least a rough plan of your future article: introduction, body and conclusion. Think about what exactly you will write in each of these sections.
5. Ask yourself questions. After you made a plan, do not rush starting your writing. Ask yourself, will readers enjoy my article? Did I miss something? What else can I add to the article? Will article answer a question posed in a title? If yes, in what ways exactly (adding pictures, links, etc.)? Can material be improved? If you take into account these questions during writing your article, its quality will increase dramatically.
6. Properly cite other authors’ materials. If you find it difficult to write an article by yourself, use other people’s ideas. However, you should be careful not to violate intellectual rights. In this case, it is essential to check your text for plagiarism before publishing. There are plenty of both paid and free software to do so. Nevertheless, you can use quotes, no one prohibits it. In some cases quotes are welcomed, because they improve the overall quality of your text. Do not forget to quote properly, with indication of an author and where a quote was originally published. For quotations from literary sources you can use epigraphs. Beautiful, well-chosen epigraph draws reader’s attention to the article and makes him / her dive into reading.
7. Carefully review. Reread your text several times. Upon completion of an article do not forget to check grammar and spelling, correct tautology (repetition of the same words), highlight the most important moments, check illustrations, links and so on. Even if you seem to be fully satisfied with your work, do not rush to publish the writing. Put it aside for a several days or even a week. Then read it again, this time with “fresh mind”. Only then you can be absolutely sure in quality of your article and publish it.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact 911customessay.com. Our managers will be more than happy to answer all your questions and concerns!
If you have writing tips or want to submit a guest post, you are always welcome! Just e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org